I-pad Pro vs Surface Pro

Evolution

About to add some hardware but to be as portable as I can.  Thought of I-pad pro large screen w/BT pencil. I know it doesn't have usb ports  so having dual screen using an add on monitor is out (or is it?).  I currently use a Surface Pro 4i7 (I love it and can take it to the field)  and use the mini hdmi to connect to a 39" monitor to have dual screen.  Blue tooth key pad and mouse. I've never thought of using the IP Pro with the pencil (and love using a mouse for my work). 

1 hour ago, Evolution said:

About to add some hardware but to be as portable as I can.  Thought of I-pad pro large screen w/BT pencil. I know it doesn't have usb ports  so having dual screen using an add on monitor is out (or is it?).  I currently use a Surface Pro 4i7 (I love it and can take it to the field)  and use the mini hdmi to connect to a 39" monitor to have dual screen.  Blue tooth key pad and mouse. I've never thought of using the IP Pro with the pencil (and love using a mouse for my work). 

You would need to be either tethered or Remote desktop with the ipad pro and X11

I vote for the surface book 2 or the next iteration..save your pennies- they are developing new stylus tech..they just pulled a patent

55 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

You would need to be either tethered or Remote desktop with the ipad pro and X11

I vote for the surface book 2 or the next iteration..save your pennies- they are developing new stylus tech..they just pulled a patent

Thanks Rene. I'll check that out