Upside Down Triangular Windows

Thomen

Hi All!

I've worked out how to create triangular windows but there's no way to rotate windows which is a massive shame as I'm trying to create a window with the triangular point facing downwards with a flat top.

Just wondering if anyone has managed to achieve something like this? In the file attached imagine flipping the triangle on it's vertical axis

Thanks!

Capture2.PNG

40 minutes ago, Thomen said:

Hi All!

I've worked out how to create triangular windows but there's no way to rotate windows which is a massive shame as I'm trying to create a window with the triangular point facing downwards with a flat top.

Just wondering if anyone has managed to achieve something like this? In the file attached imagine flipping the triangle on it's vertical axis

Thanks!

Capture2.PNG

I have brought this up before,  I am not sure why we cannot do what you are suggesting..... 

3 hours ago, Thomen said:

Is it possible to model it elsewhere and import it in?

Sketchup possibly , did you look on 3D Warehouse for one that is already made?   this assumes 2020 Pro can import .skp files....?

M.

3 hours ago, Thomen said:

Is it possible to model it elsewhere and import it in?

Post your file and maybe someone can make the symbol for you if you don't have that option but can import .calibz ?