Cheif compatible 3D software

WAYNEDSA

4 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

That's what I consider photo realistic. Really great job Rene. Looks like a professional photography shot on real film and photographic paper.

Thank you, appreciated...whats crazy is I spent nearly no time on this one..I might save it for later and really keep working it as an exercise. The new Thea is pretty exciting

2 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Thank you, appreciated...whats crazy is I spent nearly no time on this one..I might save it for later and really keep working it as an exercise. The new Thea is pretty exciting

Definitely a keeper. I'm certain the new Thea is great, but as you know it takes a special skill to bring it all together. There's good renderings and then there are renders that exude a certain deeper sense, an underlying emotion. It's like Chief, it can build walls and roofs but it is the user that determines the architectural merit of the structure. 

• 1 year later...

I use Lumion with Chief for video as well as interior. I used to use Max and then use a Ray Trace after that to get the lighting correct. Chief is great for designing anything I throw at it. I can make custom lights, ladders, and pretty much any 3D object I need without leaving Chief.  Here is a low resolution video  https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=671093890172579 as well as some renders. 

Escondido 9.9.20_6 - Photo.jpg

kitchen.jpg

• Upvote 1