Cabinet Doors

39 minutes ago, 354147298086799 said:

Does anyone have a soft pillow door profile?

Here's two very slight difference in the pillow. Plan to use making one with molding profiles. If making a new symbol need to rotate it to vertical while converting and make sure you use stretch planes.

29 minutes ago, solver said:

What is a "soft pillow door profile"?

I went through that with a client not long ago Even though I knew what she meant sort of, it was supposed to be a specific door from a specific mfg-so why not send me a picture,  cad, the name, something-I'm thinking come on your a pro right-act like one. (had a run of this kind of be Karnac nonsense so just ranting)

pillow door.jpg

Lightholder Pillow door.plan

Added after thinking a minute- you may be awarre but just in case be careful designing with the deeper pillow doors. It's possible to end up in a situation where they run when opening (that's one I learned when a co-worker was learning it the hard way)

1 hour ago, MarkMc said:

Here's two very slight difference in the pillow. Plan to use making one with molding profiles. If making a new symbol need to rotate it to vertical while converting and make sure you use stretch planes.

I went through that with a client not long ago Even though I knew what she meant sort of, it was supposed to be a specific door from a specific mfg-so why not send me a picture,  cad, the name, something-I'm thinking come on your a pro right-act like one. (had a run of this kind of be Karnac nonsense so just ranting)

pillow door.jpg

Lightholder Pillow door.plan

Added after thinking a minute- you may be awarre but just in case be careful designing with the deeper pillow doors. It's possible to end up in a situation where they run when opening (that's one I learned when a co-worker was learning it the hard way)

Mark,

Thank you so much