Plumbing Lines where are they hiding?

Zoyvod

Hi All

Just quickly where are the different plumbing lines hiding.

For e.g. if I create a plumbing legend it has the storm drain line with the little 's' in it but when I create a CAD line there is no option to convert the CAD line into a storm drain line..

7 hours ago, Zoyvod said:

Hi All

For e.g. if I create a plumbing legend it has the storm drain line with the little 's' in it but when I create a CAD line there is no option to convert the CAD line into a storm drain line..

Open the object that you want to use that particular line style for, click on the Line Style tab, click on the Style dropdown, and then scroll down till you find the line style with the "s" in it.

13 hours ago, Zoyvod said:

Hi All

A new feature in X11 is that most line styles are no longer automatically displayed in the "Polyline Specification" Line Style drop down. If you don't see a style you need in the drop down, click on Library and navigate to the Line Styles folder in the Core Catalogs. There you'll find a folder for Plumbing Line Styles.

Once you use a line style in a plan, it will always be available in the drop down for that plan from then on.

You can also select the line style you want from the Library Browser and drag it into your plan, and it will appear in the drop down of the specification dialog from then on.

The purpose of the feature change is so the drop down isn't always populated with so many often-unused line styles. But you can set up your template to include any line styles in the drop down that you want.

6 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Open the object that you want to use that particular line style for, click on the Line Style tab, click on the Style dropdown, and then scroll down till you find the line style with the "s" in it.

Just to clarify for anyone else who might find this thread, if the OP created a new plan from the OOB template in X11 the plumbing line styles won't be in the drop down.