Exterior Window Trim

DenisonDrywall

That particular picture has no window trim. The stucco and the stone are finishing right up to the window frame. In order to get a proper stone sill at the bottom of windows, or at the top stone (in this case the same thing) you'll have to make it. I use a molding p-line to place my own stone sills that are sized to match the actual products used (in my region).

Jennifer, if it would help, you can open your window DBX select your exterior molding (from the library or make one)  then select sill on exterior, which will automatically make  your exterior casing on 3 sides.

Then go to the sill, select a different one from the Library, or making a molding profile you want to use and save it in your user library, and replace the sill with your custom one, you can also select the material (if your using stone from the library or if you imported or made a new material for the stone, change the sill material to stone).

I'm by no means an expert with the software, but just thought this idea might help?

Set casing style (exterior).png

SET MATL FOR SILL.png

CHOOSE SILL OR MAKE ONE.png

My sill.png

My sill brick.png