Automatic Interior Dimensions -- no option

jeannerapone123

I have recently purchased Chief Architect Interiors. When I first started watching the tutorials, I noticed when I went to "CAD" then "Automatic dimensions" the only options I have are "Auto Exterior Dimensions" and "NKBA Auto Dimensions." I work for an interior design company and we only use interior dimensions so this is really important. Help?!?!

27 minutes ago, jeannerapone123 said:

I have recently purchased Chief Architect Interiors. When I first started watching the tutorials, I noticed when I went to "CAD" then "Automatic dimensions" the only options I have are "Auto Exterior Dimensions" and "NKBA Auto Dimensions." I work for an interior design company and we only use interior dimensions so this is really important. Help?!?!

Auto interior dimension tool is not listed there in Premier either but I'd be surprised if you don't have it in Interiors.

Did you check Help? reference manual? look in your dimension defaults-is it listed there? if it is AND you don't have the icon pictured on the toolbar

1045148898_Autointerioricon.thumb.jpg.c45062aff2b77e2329f52f2aaf6a488d.jpg

you can add it (look in help on how)

Welcome aboard- take some time to fil in your signature-makes it easier for people to help. Be sure to download the PDF of the reference manual. It's a great resource, good bed time reading :)