Electric Schedule

EsteeChief

What I would do is make a copy of the plan on the layout page, then one of the copies select it and select the scale tool and make it not to scale then you can move the selected boundy and move them until only the that schedule is showing and then up the top icon select the resize icon and adjust to fit the only thing that happens is it is not to scale

yes I did... I'm working on it for a couple of hours.. nothing works. I talked to support and they didn't know either.

Im so surprised that such a basic thing is so complicated and unsolvable...

Thanks though...  

1 minute ago, EsteeChief said:

yes I did... I'm working on it for a couple of hours.. nothing works. I talked to support and they didn't know either.

Im so surprised that such a basic thing is so complicated and unsolvable...

Thanks though...  

what version are you using and if you send me the file I will work on it for you or post it here

The best way to make this schedule smaller is to make the row height smaller.  To reduce the row height, you need to reduce the column width used for the preview image. You can not reduce it smaller then the column header so you may also need to rename the column to something shorter to get a smallest size.

You could also create multiple schedules showing different objects if you wanted to reduce the size.  You can filter a schedule by floor, by room, or by object type.  In your case, you could make 3 separate schedules, one each for outlets, switches, and lights.  Unfortunately, there is no way to arbitrarily split a schedule into multiple schedules.