Text Running Downhill in Schedule

Cheryl_C_Crane

Cheryl,  Have you submitted this to tech support ?   I am getting a similar situation depending on the character height used in a standard text grid line chart.  I thought it was just a result of the bug with Chief's Chief Blueprint font but experimenting with other fonts it seems to be a more general problem effecting even standard fonts like Arial.

Here is a screen shot of a 18" character height when 6" or 72" are fine in the same setup.

Font Shifting Problem.jpg

Chopsaw, I didn't report it as a bug as I was pressed for time. Like You, I changed Fonts and it still happened, so I deleted the CAD detail and pushed the Cab Sched. out to the periphery and rocked on.

Please report it as it's been confirmed. Thank YOU for following up! ~Cheryl  

That was City Blueprint Italic - 6". I changed to MyHand 4" and didn't use a CAD Block. I've been playing with various fonts/sizes and it seems that the Grid and the Font aren't coordinated. Some of the lettering will be at the top of the cell, some on the bottom, and some centered vertically within the cells. In other words, it seems arbitrary.

Fortunately, CA offers more than one way to accomplish what I want. That said, I think that it's a bug.

OK I got it.  It is quite reproducible in a Schedule with City Blueprint, Calibri, Times New Roman.  Although it seems to not be an issue with Arial, or Chief Blueprint and is not directly related to the Baseline issue with Chief Blueprint but may be indirectly related to the situation I posted above with Standard Text Grid Line Charts.

I will send it in and see what they have to say.