Cabinet call outs duplicated

hochuli

Using version X11 and my kitchen cabinet floor plan is showing multiple cabinet call outs for each cabinet/component. Some of them are from other rooms. Is there a way to refresh the call outs so they are correct? Also cannot get cabinet call outs to show up on the elevations - any tips on getting that to show up?

I fixed it but then when I made edits to the layout of the schedule (removed and added categories) it did the same thing again. Do I need to set up the layout of the schedule before creating it? And how do I do that?

23 minutes ago, hochuli said:

I fixed it but then when I made edits to the layout of the schedule (removed and added categories) it did the same thing again. Do I need to set up the layout of the schedule before creating it? And how do I do that?

I can't tell exactly what you did and what do you mean by "it did the same thing again" ?

• each schedule has options for what objects to include (Floor and Room) as well as the object types.
  • every schedule which has "Use Callout for Label" will cause another callout for everything included in that schedule.

You can setup the defaults for Schedules.  Each new schedule will be created using those defaults.