I have a project started but I need Help New Braunfels Texas

JeffChinni

Its a small Project, I am adding a 1400 Square foot addition to my house. I have the general design I need someone to take the idea and finish it out to the point that I can print it out for use as  construction drawings. At my locations I only need a permit for the septic and that is its own project and isnt included in this portion of the project, aside from tying into it. I am ready to get started now. email me at chinchyn@gmail.com    I have a basic autocad layout and the start of the drawing in Home Designer Suite 2017

I help people like you all the time. I have a matching version of Chief Premier to your Home Designer Suite 2017. The only thing I cannot help you with, if required are with Foundation Design (Usually requires a State Licensed Structural Engineer who is local to your project's location, so he or she can visit your site and test its geology and weather conditions). Share the ".plan file" with me and I will then give you an estimate for creating a basic set of Construction Documents, less the Engineering if required.

DJP