Schedules, P-Solids

robdyck

Is there way to make a schedule of polyline solids? For example, several exterior trim objects created using p-solids and on their own layer. It would be handy to be able to create a schedule of items on a particular layer set.

If you turn them into synbols (Fixture, Exterior) then you could have a "Fixture Schedule" that just includes that kind of object.

It's not ideal, but it's a possibility.

But there's currently no way to set a filter for objects only on a single layer.

10 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

If you turn them into synbols (Fixture, Exterior) then you could have a "Fixture Schedule" that just includes that kind of object.

It's not ideal, but it's a possibility.

But there's currently no way to set a filter for objects only on a single layer.

I certainly debated that option. I used p-solids for timber lookouts with a profiled end-cut. I've also got rafters, posts, beams, architectural blocks of  timber trusses, an so on.

Of course if I convert to fixtures, I can't edit the end cut and there could be changes to the design. I'm currently using a customized note schedule. It's laborious, but I feel like I'm forced to pick between the two, and I guess I've made my choice. Simply accessing more properties from p-solids would be nice.