Exporting Cad to image

NeilofOZ

Just done a small cad detail for a supplier and exported this as a picture file as it will be inserted into a brochure.

The image detail lacks definition and the the arcs are shown dotted and not solid lines, which detracts from the image.

Have attached CA Plan file for reference.

Regards,Neil.

Door Pocket.plan

I would recommend sending the printer a high resolution PDF but here is a 600 dpi .png.  How does it compare to yours.

Door Pocket.png

Sorry it seem to be displaying with a black background on the forum at least in my Chrome browser.

Chopsaw,

1. When I printed the image direct through CA Software, everything is OK, but I cant get that definition when exporting. 

2. When I click on your image you sent is has a black background, it looks OK, but the background is the problem.

3. When I exported you image to my desktop, it only shows the text but no cad lines, although the lines flashed

on for a second then disappeared.

Back to square one, I think.        

Ok try the PDF at 300 or 600 dpi.  Microsoft seems to be having issues with .png files recently but the one I posted displays fine in Windows Photo Viewer or Photo Gallery, but not Windows 10 "Photos" or Chrome Browser.

Chopsaw,

This fixed up the background, but when converted to Jpeg and expanded, the pixcelation is too rough,

however with the PDF image the image definition is good, no matter what size it's expanded to.

I'll send both cad and PDF formats to my supplier, am sure one of them will be OK.

See attached my PDF image and thanks for your help, regards Neil.

Door Pocket.pdf