Latest version 21.2.0.48x64 Crashing quite often.

zowie123

I've been getting more than the usual number of "unhandled exception" errors and freeze that force me to end the program process. The oddest thing that happens is I will lose the ability to select any object by clicking - I have to marquee select instead; the only method to re-trigger the click-select ability is to switch windows, open/close a view, or something similar.

As far as I can tell, we have not received any reports of any problems similar to what you have described.  If you can reliably reproduce these problems, then please report them directly to our technical support team.  If we can reproduce them in house, then we will always try to get a fix into the next available update.  

On a side note, if you ever get an error message that says "unhandled exception", then you should treat the plan as if it is now corrupt.  You should either exit the program without saving or do a "save as" to make sure you do not accidentally overwrite a good version of your plan.

32 minutes ago, Dermot said:

If you can reliably reproduce these problems, then please report them directly to our technical support team.

Of course, but most of our time is spent working and not recording each mouse-click in anticipation of an error or crash.