Deck And Fireplace Issue

EconBlueprints

This house has a fireplace which extends into an exterior deck.  
The issue is the fireplace foundation shows up under the Deck in the Room specification dialog box in the "structure" tab.  

How can I separate the "Deck Room"  from the fireplace foundation?
The deck should build around the fireplace foundation, instead it builds over the fireplace foundation and treats the entire deck area as though it was over a room.

Plan is attached.

Thanks in advance

Plan_3_Plan_file.plan

Eric, 
In the elevation view, the deck flooring sits level with the first floor sub floor.  In the Structure panel, it is set to sit 5" below the sub floor. There is also a gap between the deck flooring and the deck structure.
In the structure panel for the deck, it shows a foundation under the deck.  It all looks fine in the Plan Views, the problem is in the elevation views and trying to correct the deck planking elevation.

Bob,

I did the framing for the deck joists manually.  Chief does not recognize that sheathing goes between the deck ledger and the building rim joist.  So maybe that is the issue?  I have to do the framing with the deck ledger touching the rim joist?

I used a room divider (to separate the deck room from the house interior), drew it parallel with the ext wall between deck and interior and around the fire place, made it invisible. The window wall disappeared so I had to draw the walls and windows back in but unless I missing something it appeared to fix it? This may not be the way to do it? 

Invisible room divider.png

Room divider invisible.png

Bob, I am going to give that a shot.  But I think Eric is on the right track about the framing being a bit removed from the building.  But, instead of moving the framing back, I am going to draw in a piece of sheathing between the deck ledger and the rim board to see if that makes the connection so Chief can orient things.
Thanks!