Full Version 10 Pro 2005

Taz535

Purchased "Chief Architect Professional Design & Drafting Software" Version 10, in 2005.  Unfortunately, my office was vandalized in 2013 and even though we were able to located most of the contents of the box, installation disk 3 was never located.  Fast forward to today, computer crashed and we need to reinstall the program and even though we have the hardware lock key, of course the program does not work without the final disk being installed.  Is there anywhere I can get/borrow the 3rd installation disk - I have searched the internet with no luck.  Thank you. 

I will try, but I'm not sure the update will take the place of the actual installation disk 3 (the full program is not installed on my system to update).  I will give it a try and let you know, thank you.

13 minutes ago, Taz535 said:

I will try, but I'm not sure the update will take the place of the actual installation disk 3 (the full program is not installed on my system to update).  I will give it a try and let you know, thank you.

You maybe right I thought it said V10 Full Version...... call CS with your Serial number handy and see if they will help....

Just tried downloading the update for version 10 - update won't go through because it is not recognizing the partially downloaded version of the program on my computer.  Thank you again for your help.  I wish I could just purchase disk 3 but it does not seem to be out there :( .  If there is anyone that is out there that I can borrow the disk and send it right back, I will pay for all the shipping cost, etc.... (I don't need anything else, I have the key.  Funny I thought that was the most important thing I needed to keep in a safe place).