Radom lines self generated

BobsCA

There are random lines in my floor plan that I can't highlight or delete.  I think it is a roof issue but nothing shows as an error message.  How to I get rid of them and what are they from? 1616124903_Linesquestion.thumb.jpg.8c8e7eeba42c86ae74dd78e783ba28cf.jpg

Lines question.jpg

I had to rework the main roof plane on that side, basically delete and reformate it.  There must have been a measurement that I did not catch that was not allowing it to line up with the other roof planes on the small hip.  I ran through all the "child" menus for each roof plane and decided to try replacing and that worked.

Those lines indicate where the roof plans intersect with the ceiling planes.  Your roof plan was below the ceiling plane. 

You can turn those indicators off by unchecking the 'ceiling break lines' layer.

1 hour ago, MoeGia said:

Those lines indicate where the roof plans intersect with the ceiling planes.  Your roof plan was below the ceiling plane. 

You can turn those indicators off by unchecking the 'ceiling break lines' layer.

Yes, helpful and you can but if you did not know what these lines were you could search for a VERY long clicking on each layer to see when they they disappeared, a VERY long time, ask me how I know? :)