• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    baseja63
    Newest Member
    baseja63

• By ChiefArchitect
      A bird's-eye view gives a bigger picture to help imagine what it might be like to live in, and move through, this small home. This version's roof doesn't offer space for a loft area like some of the other architectural styles, but it does allow for high ceilings in most rooms and a functional, casual space that makes a small house feel bigger.
      This view can be easily created in Chief Architect using the Full Overview Camera. We made a new layer set to be used in the camera view that turns off the display of the roof components and ceiling surfaces so we can peek inside the space. The Watercolor Rendering Technique, with Line Drawing turned on, gives this image a more artistic look instead of striving for photo realism.
    • By Oostin
      How would I go about raising the height of my roof, without changing the pitch? I want the roof line to end at the deck, but when I try to modify the roof with the edit handle the wall comes up against. I want the wall to end at the deck of my A-frame, ad have the roof end at the deck.

• By TonyW123
      I have been searching for a simple 2D tile pattern that I'm unable to find anywhere on the Web (CA, 3rd party, manufacturer); although do have an inquiry with a national tile manufacturer to see if they have the desired pattern file which could be inserted into their manufacturer's Library. The tile pattern is as follows: 6"h/6"h/4"h, staggered/offset bond, lengths of tile/brick could be 12"-14"L. I'd be happy with just the horizontal joints, as verticals would be a bonus. Assistance is appreciated.
      Tony