Where did the 360 upload button go??

augusthansen

Last week I was easily able to upload my 360 Pano’s via the website.  Now the button on the website is gone.  Not sure what changed but is anyone aware of any changes or do you still have the button to upload on your account?  Thanks for any help w this, I can’t find any info anywhere else. 

Tis true, correct me if I’m wrong but you cannot export a ray trace to 360 using this method. Last week I would perform ray trace,  check box to export as 360 (no option for saving to the cloud), go to the website and click the button that says “upload file” and attach the ray trace 360 file. That button is no longer an option.  If you happen to know of another way please let me know, I’m in a pinch!  Thanks again for your response! :)

Thanks for the reply. I think I figured it out. My SSA expired and I guess those options are tied to that. But what I was referring to, if you do a ray trace and in the setup of the ray trace, you have an option to export the ray trace as a 360 and upload that file on your account via website.  I guess when your SSA expires so does that option. Gotta pay 700 bucks to get it back. :/

5 minutes ago, augusthansen said:

Thanks for the reply. I think I figured it out. My SSA expired and I guess those options are tied to that. But what I was referring to, if you do a ray trace and in the setup of the ray trace, you have an option to export the ray trace as a 360 and upload that file on your account via website.  I guess when your SSA expires so does that option. Gotta pay 700 bucks to get it back. :/

I wondered about that actually.... though I haven't Raytraced in a while....

SSA is $525 now , think there is a 30 day grace period ?, but you'll need to call and check , not 100% sure but I think you can pay monthly too now.... , $700 is for a version Upgrade , so it is always cheaper to keep SSA active.

M.