Mirror reflection error - X11

GCCISarah

Hi all,

All mirrors from the catalog(s) that I am placing show a bright yellow cast and pixels on the reflective surface of the mirror itself. The mirror IS reflecting the room around it, but the bright yellow color and pixelation never resolves itself. The first photo is the 'Standard' camera view rendering technique, where the yellow is at its brightest. The second attachment is 'Physically Based' rendering technique, where the yellow is faded a bit.

I had no problems in X10, but this issue has been in all of my plans so far using X11.  

Any thoughts? The mirror material is set as a 'Mirror', with 100% reflection. I've not changed any defaults, preferences, or qualities about the mirror material or camera views that I could think would affect the reflective quality. Help appreciated.

image.thumb.png.a9ad81436c14ffd724c1865237084202.pngimage.thumb.png.d5d7d3da88b054dbf578bf3565206c6e.png 

This seems to be specific to your template or computer setup.  You could post a test plan file that is showing the error and let us know a little more about you video card and driver version.