Can a Floor Beam End be Shaped?

ClarkeThrasher

43 minutes ago, Michael_Gia said:

Convert to symbol

The beam or the polyline soild?

Converted the polyline solid to a symbol which shows up in my User Library as an object but the angle cut still distorts as I lengthen or shorten it even if I check Retain Aspect Ratio or click on Reset Size button.

Edited by ClarkeThrasher
Add feedback info

7 hours ago, ClarkeThrasher said:

The beam or the polyline soild?

Converted the polyline solid to a symbol which shows up in my User Library as an object but the angle cut still distorts as I lengthen or shorten it even if I check Retain Aspect Ratio or click on Reset Size button.

Here’s a video of a dude doing a lot more with P-Solids. More complex than what you’re trying to accomplish but it will teach you about rotating symbols and stretch planes and the effect they have.

Look up creating symbols in Chief Architect on YouTube, there’s a lot on there. 

9 hours ago, ClarkeThrasher said:

Can a Floor Beam end be shaped to something other than a butt end?  I tried to find a way but couldn't so then I made a polyline solid but then that wouldn't stretch without distorting my end shape. 

The plan view shape can be manipulated but not the shape in elevation.  For that I typically just use primitives.