Where is the fireplace tool now in X11?

DavidJPotter

Thank you, I am not sure what you are showing as the "Fireplace", exactly what I am speaking of is the "Fireplace" that existed under the "Build - Masonry Fireplace" tool for many versions, now just deleted from the "Build" menu in X11. Is that what you are showing? and if so, where did you find it in X11 please?

DJP

37 minutes ago, dshall said:

Yeah,  I have a hot key for it.

It's crazy that it is not there anymore.

Hope chief doesn't dump it anytime soon, I still have masonry fireplaces on almost every job around here.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

We pretty much aren't allowed to build them in California either.  But there are a lot of existing houses that get remodeled.

I have been doing some in the county......  I am finding it difficult to get a  definitive answer to the question.

1 hour ago, dshall said:

I have been doing some in the county......  I am finding it difficult to get a  definitive answer to the question.

Cant you build the firebox and call it a facade for a gas insert?

and then maybe someone trips and falls and accidentally rips out the gas insert on their way down after final inspection unbeknownst to you.

My house is 3 stories and has a massive fireplace that kills a lot of floor space on all 3 floors...I'm still gonna be bummed if I ever take it out, something so satisfying about a wood burning fireplace