Different Layout Drawing Sheet Formats

carter

Hi,

can somebody point it out how I can set up in X8 different drawing sheet formats in one layout file assigned to 1 plan file ? For example: I have a setting for first 7 pages for format A3 ( 297x420 mm) in landscape orientation but the 8th page - Site Plan ( 1:500 ) - I'd like to have in format A4 (210x297 mm) in portrait orientation. How to set up ?

Thanks in million !

Frank

This can be done but the catch is you need to make the paper size adjustment in layout and print the different paper sizes separately.  If you need a title block or border for your site plan you can put a template on a separate layer or layer set in layout.  If you only plan on doing it once, go with Tommy's advice and use a separate layout file.

8 hours ago, RL-inc said:

Seems like 2 layout  files in the plan folder.

Send to each separately?

That's how I would approach it, However, I've never used two different paper sizes for my layout to be printed for submission.

On 4/28/2019 at 11:14 AM, Chopsaw said:

This can be done but the catch is you need to make the paper size adjustment in layout and print the different paper sizes separately

17 hours ago, Michael_Gia said:

Dont mean to hijack the thread but yet another reason to have the option to create construction documents from the plan file. 

I think this is more a reason to be able to have a different page size set for each template in a layout. Even if you print the pages separately, at least the page sizes and orientations won't have to be changed and then changed back. (Suggestion request has already been made.)