Modifying a schedule item

braneks

I used a Chief manufacturer catalog symbol in my plan, but symbol showed up on furniture schedule (F01).   Exported/imported as 3DS symbol so I could assign it to cabinet category.  That worked in so far as symbol now shows up in cabinet schedule (C01) which is what I want.  I then added a drop in sink which showed up in the correct fixture schedule (A01) but is using the object information from the base cabinet object.  I figured out a work around (custom countertop w/ hole, then add sink w/ special placement option set to "none" rather than "insert into countertop") but I'm new to Chief and still learning so I'm wondering  if there is a way to do this differently so the sink/fixture object data is automatically used in the schedule, like it is with a 'regular' base cabinet?

Schedule.thumb.jpg.13e643bd0fe3ee3bf01ae70d8775f3cf.jpg

4 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

I will let you test this so you know if it works for your exact situation but try placing the sink into the plan and then moving it to the cabinet rather than placing it directly into the cabinet.

This works for me - thank  you!    This is my first experience putting together a schedule and I had a feeling there was an easier way but wasn't sure how.