Carved Island Leg/Support

ChandasDrafting

1 hour ago, ChandasDrafting said:

Thank you for that tip!! I did find one extremely close on Osborne Wood products. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

My day had cleared up a little bit so I figured I'd donate a little time and get some practice in.  I didn't notice that you had found one till I was already finished.  Oh well, some of those symbols can easily have 50,000 faces or more anyway, so if you just need a basic iteration that's not going to bog down your model so much, try this one (1,300 faces)...

1544443183_pic1.thumb.jpg.2fba9fea14f1094b738f376db2f92227.jpg2112650866_Pic2.thumb.jpg.992e418ca5830730e596e021587b9ac3.jpg

Carved Island Leg.calibz

Either way, it was a kinda fun little exercise for the day.

NOTE:  This was made in X11 so if you want it in X10 someone will have to convert for you.  I gotta get back to work now. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ChandasDrafting said:

Thank you for that @Alaskan_Son

So question for you. Are you interested in creating objects for me if I send pictures and how much would you charge. I've attached a couple things that I need you're interested.

IMG_0763.jpeg

IMG_0747.jpeg

IMG_0659.jpeg

You're welcome!  And yes, I would definitely be interested and do this type of thing for a number of users.  Shoot me over an email to alaskansons@gmail.com and we can discuss further.  Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

You're welcome!  And yes, I would definitely be interested and do this type of thing for a number of users.  Shoot me over an email to alaskansons@gmail.com and we can discuss further.  Thanks!

Sent you an e-mail. Please let me know if you did not receive and I'll try again. Mine is Drafting@steeleservicesdfw.com. Thanks