x11 line style import export

chief58

It has been that way for decades [import only]. I believe if you define a line style by mistake that you do not want there is no way to delete it.

They are stored in legacylinestyles.dat or at least used to be. 

Pretty easy to understand format.

BT 

3 hours ago, BrownTiger said:

It has been that way for decades [import only]. I believe if you define a line style by mistake that you do not want there is no way to delete it.

They are stored in legacylinestyles.dat or at least used to be. 

Pretty easy to understand format.

BT 

New in X11, in the new Line Styles Management Tool you can now delete, purge etc Linestyles you don't want in any Plan, you can also create and copy existing ones as well, as the old Create Linestyle Tool was removed in favour of this new Tool.

We can also save linestyles to the Library , so they can be Exported from there like any other Item, but they export as .calibz so not usable in other CAD Programs AFAIK. The Import Tool is so you can bring in Linestyles from say AutoCad or ArchiCAD etc if desired.

M.

Thanks for the replies guys, was in the hospital for 3 days with some complications from the lung transplant I had on Feb 14, 2019, after using this program for many many years I never picked up on the line export only when they came out with X11 and the new format, I check it out Tommorrow,

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL (HE IS RISEN)

5 hours ago, ACADuser said:

Hope you have a good outcome Ray.

Thank you Allan it has been a hard long road dealing with idopathic ppulmonary phybrosis, i thousgt once I got the new lung things would improve quicker since everyone was telling me how good I was doing,seems like all I have been having is setbacks but I keep on doing what they tell me, sad thing is I have to travel 2 1/2 hours for appointments and sometimes there are a few a week, getting awful costly and the meds are outragest so at 69 instead of taking jobs as I want for customers I want I have to keep on plugging away 6-7 days a week but this might be what keeps me going

3 hours ago, ACADuser said:

My wife's uncle is in s similar predicament.

But he stays at our house when he comes to town for treatments.

I find work therapeutic most of the time but deadlines can be too stressful.

Manage your workload. :)

I would love to manage my work load first I would have to manage my precription load which is great as your wife's uncle would know