Online Classes

BrianSt

I am new to Cad and CA but trying to learn. I have been using the trial version to learn and have a hard time paying full cost to learn. By the time I feel proficient, they will come out with and updated version and there goes and upgrade cost. CA only gives student discounts to people enrolled in a college class, so I'm in search of an online class that offer CA. Does anyone know of any? Thank you in advance.

Full cost includes a year's SSA which at this point should mean you get the next upgrade. (but suggest you continue SSA after anyway). You can also rent to buy. 

I highly recommend Chiefs on line classes. Won't get you a discount but if you're serious will be up and running, not expert. 

• Like 1

I am not aware of any Online College or other Courses for CA , but have you emailed CA's Training and Academic Program and asked for any courses in your Area?

If the Cost of the Full CA Premier is too much at this time , then renting it monthly is an Option as Mark mentioned, another Option would be to Buy ( or Rent ) HD Professional 2020 and Learn CA and if you can at some point step-up to CA Premier, the Full cost of HD Pro is rebated against the Cost of CA Premier.

https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/products/home-designer-pro/

• Like 1

Renting CA X11 will be a great way to move forward and also learn the software at the same time, I rented until I had paid for it and SSA and am so glad I did.  Also, check into David Michaels "ChiefTutor.com"  he has a lot of great stuff and help videos that are free to view. He also offers the option to become a subscriber. Another excellent source is https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chief+architect+on+you+tube&qpvt=chief+architect+on+you+tube&FORM=VDRE 

these offer CA tutorials via you tube. And last but definitely not least if you have access to X11 then you have access to the User Manual. In addition is the Knowledge Base and Training videos by CA, you can use while you are using the software. The basic costs there will be investing the time to learn. 

• Like 1