Wall won't generate

MountainViews

Why won't this wall generate? I'm working with CA Premier X10 and am having the hardest time with this wall in 3D view. This is essentially the last detail I need to complete this plan and layout. I'm sure it has something to do with the roof lines, but I just can't see it. I've lost so much time on this, please help. Your expertise is greatly appreciated. I wasn't sure of the best way of showing the problem area, so I sent a few views to a PDF.  Let me know if I can provide any other views/info. Thanks in advance!

WanH Roof Fix.pdf

Thanks, but the difference is my wall just doesn't exist. I can't figure out why it won't automatically generate. Maybe the roof planes? There's a lot going on, with the dormer and garage, but I'm hoping to figure this out. Thanks again for the help.

Clip2.thumb.jpeg.5e6a7d9b4a5f63fcb52ae60bf299bc04.jpegClip3.thumb.jpeg.d8367d1d690b24c92e6e46a3cc8aee95.jpegClip1.thumb.jpeg.8360296c936a5c7f210461f0c2319123.jpeg

2 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

Looks like it may be a similar situation to this one posted not long ago.

For future reference you can post .jpg or .png screen shots directly on the forum that don't need to be downloaded.

3 minutes ago, MountainViews said:

Maybe the roof planes? There's a lot going on, with the dormer and garage, but I'm hoping to figure this out.

You can always post your plan file and let us know what version you are using.  Someone might enjoy the challenge.