Does anyone know why this happens? The 360 panorama is no longer tilting nor shifting when the phone tilts

DIMENSION

When I upload a 360 panoramic to my chief architect account and then I share the media via a link and then I click on the link I should be to be able to open and maximize the screen and tilt the 360 up and down and if I wanted to and turn the phone and view in order to put the goggles on it now does not work. 

FC382445-7DF0-4A8E-BAC6-9D21D4FBF912.png

4 hours ago, DIMENSION said:

When I upload a 360 panoramic to my chief architect account and then I share the media via a link and then I click on the link I should be to be able to open and maximize the screen and tilt the 360 up and down and if I wanted to and turn the phone and view in order to put the goggles on it now does not work. 

FC382445-7DF0-4A8E-BAC6-9D21D4FBF912.png

About a week ago I discovered the 360 pano and it was awesome.  Now.....  not so good,  portrait mode good,  landscape bad.

spoke with Nigel and he said the pano not supported on mobile devices.  I have not followed up yet and I am confused as to the point of the 360 now.

He suggested I use the cli3nt viewer.  I’m confused.

14 hours ago, parkwest said:

Did you turn gyro on?

Yes, but that's in the 3D viewer for the app. what about in the web browser when I send a customer the share link like this?

https://accounts.chiefarchitect.com/360/view?share=755401755587552

14 hours ago, dshall said:

About a week ago I discovered the 360 pano and it was awesome.  Now.....  not so good,  portrait mode good,  landscape bad.

spoke with Nigel and he said the pano not supported on mobile devices.  I have not followed up yet and I am confused as to the point of the 360 now.

He suggested I use the cli3nt viewer.  I’m confused.

ok I think I understand although it seems odd though because it did in fact work on my iPhone and tablet and my guys iPhones as well when i sent them the link without having to make them download the 3d viewer app. 

On 4/14/2019 at 7:04 AM, Electromen said:

Fixed On the iPhone

> Settings > Safari > Motion & Orientation Access > Turn it ON

Another reason to stay abreast of what is going on in this  forum.

Thank you thank you thank you Greg......  you made my day!!!

• Upvote 1