Add to the toolbar

builtright3

20 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Easy peasy.  Add a Place Library Object tool to your toolbar and then assign the wall type from your library to that tool.  Click Launch Help and search Place Library Object Button

That was very easy once I had a little direction. Thank you!!!

That's a powerful feature!

10 minutes ago, Chrisb222 said:

Do we have the ability to add a user-defined drop-down to contain our library item buttons? I could get all kinds of custom content on my toolbar if we could do that, but I don't want to clutter it up with a bunch of single buttons...

Not specifically the way chief's drop down toolbars are set up but there is still a lot that can be done with task specific floating toolbars or completely custom toolbar configurations that can be toggled with one click.

5 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Not specifically the way chief's drop down toolbars are set up but there is still a lot that can be done with task specific floating toolbars or completely custom toolbar configurations that can be toggled with one click.

Right, I'm aware of those methods, thanks. Would be nice to create my own drop-down though.

I have custom configs now but with user-defined drop-downs, much more could be accomplished in one toolbar, without taking much screen space.

Time for a Suggestion. :)

9 hours ago, Chrisb222 said:

Right, I'm aware of those methods, thanks. Would be nice to create my own drop-down though.

I have custom configs now but with user-defined drop-downs, much more could be accomplished in one toolbar, without taking much screen space.

Time for a Suggestion. :)

Get a bigger screen, lol :rolleyes: