Cabinet Default Tool

builtright3

6 minutes ago, builtright3 said:

Yes, if you look closely at the picture you can see the edit handles

the change Defaults Button? ( or Save As Default Button)  ...  should be on the Edit Toolbar if it applies to the Object Selected.

M.

1 hour ago, builtright3 said:

I'm not sure what happened but I opened a new plan and its working in the new plan

If you used an old plan as a template it may not be available eg from X9 , as that Icon we got new in X10 I think....

M.

5 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

If you used an old plan as a template it may not be available eg from X9 , as that Icon we got new in X10 I think....

Mick,

Eh...? Toolbars and tools are not plan (or template) specific. :huh:

17 hours ago, glennw said:

Mick,

Eh...? Toolbars and tools are not plan (or template) specific. :huh:

You are right, it would need the Old Toolbars ie if the Toolbars were migrated when the newer version is install, rather than a Clean install done, then I didn't think we'd see the new Icons perhaps. 

5 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

You are right, it would need the Old Toolbars ie if the Toolbars were migrated when the newer version is install, rather than a Clean install done, then I didn't think we see the new Icons.

Mick,

Even if the old toolbars were migrated from an older version, the Set As Default tool button should still be available as it is on the Edit toolbar which is hardwired and can't be customised. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, glennw said:

Mick,

Even if the old toolbars were migrated from an older version, the Set As Default tool button should still be available as it is on the Edit toolbar which is hardwired and can't be customised. 

Thanks , well I guess I am out of Ideas then , I thought this was why they suggested a Clean Install each version , so you didn't miss any of the new Icons or Tools.

M.

28 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

I thought this was why they suggested a Clean Install each version , so you didn't miss any of the new Icons or Tools.

Mick,

That applies to all tools and toolbars except the Edit Toolbar, which is aways up to date as it is hardwired and can't be customised.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, glennw said:

Mick,

That applies to all tools and toolbars except the Edit Toolbar, which is aways up to date as it is hardwired and can't be customised.

Thanks G. that's my learning for today :)