Openings showing up in foundation wall

ElkRivers

Hi~

Can anyone tell me what I need to change so that the upper level openings don't show up in the basement/foundation walls?  I'm working off of a plan someone else started and there are funny little things showing up that I can't seem to figure out...

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.59d89c901e715270bd67e67d569ba142.png

45 minutes ago, joey_martin said:

If it's a pony wall then select to have to lower section of the pony wall shown in plan view. If it's not a pony wall then look to the floor above to ensure that the door isn't in fact cutting the foundation for some reason. 

The door is in fact cutting the foundation wall because the second floor levels are -3/4" dropping the door sill in to the foundation wall below. Try raising the second floor level to 0" and that cut will disappear.

1 hour ago, ElkRivers said:

Thanks.  I got it to work, but only after pulling the top of each basement wall down and then snapping it back into place.  Must've needed to regenerate.  I appreciate the help!

One way to skin this particular cat but you might want to think about having your first floor set to 0" instead of -3/4" as it creates a much better platform for future room structure/height changes.