New Chief Owner In Ohio

chiefSteveSailor

Hey this is my first post and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.  I am in the process of attempting to learn how to use this interesting product.  My question is simple is there any one in the Cincinnati, Ohio area using Chief that would be willing to help me a bit as I learn this product. I have found out that it is not at all simple trying to answer simple questions by looking online or in the book.. I am in the process of attempting to use the tutorial guide but as the program has changed to X-11 some of the guidelines or training are somewhat different.Thanks to is anyone that might be willing to help.  Have a nice day!

Steve Samuelson    stevesamuelson@att.net

23 minutes ago, chiefSteveSailor said:

Hey this is my first post and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.  I am in the process of attempting to learn how to use this interesting product.  My question is simple is there any one in the Cincinnati, Ohio area using Chief that would be willing to help me a bit as I learn this product. I have found out that it is not at all simple trying to answer simple questions by looking online or in the book.. I am in the process of attempting to use the tutorial guide but as the program has changed to X-11 some of the guidelines or training are somewhat different.Thanks to is anyone that might be willing to help.  Have a nice day!

Steve Samuelson    stevesamuelson@att.net

Did you check the User Group Forum to see if there is one close to you?  might want to post there instead..... there are a number of people offering Online Help in the Offering Forum too , using services like Zoom.us is the most common way to accomplish this...

Chief does do Online Webinars and Personal Training as well....

and don't forget the FAQs (Knowledgebase) and Video Tutorials...

M.