add to library symbol is missing in x11 for custom moldings

Kaemingk

This is the first time I've ever tried to make a custom molding using the section view of the molding profiles.  I watched a video about merging existing profiles and ended up making one of my own out of a polyline and then merging it with an existing profile.  It looks great!  The only problem is, is that I can seem to find the "add to library" tool shown on the video.  It should pop up at the bottom with all the editing tools when my custom profile polyline is selected.  I don't know if this has anything todo with x11 but I thought it was worth noting since the tutorial video was for an earlier version.  Thoughts?  

I've added a screen shot to show the editing tools available to me when my polyline is highlighted.  

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 11.49.52 AM.png

Bit hard to tell in the Image but I think you have 3 profiles there right ? try breaking the vertical lines between Profiles , so the whole shape becomes 1 polyline.....

Otherwise posting the plan will help someone figure it out like Eric said.

5 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

My guess is that you have a slab or some other 3D object selected and not a simple polyline.

That appears to be the case.  If you look at his toolbar, there is a tool for convert to simple polyline, but not for converting to slabs, moldings, etc.  My guess is the op drew the profile with the molding polyline tool.