Book-matching Marble Countertops

GADdesigns

Not absolutely sure what you are after (book match would be more like side by side mirror image in my world) if you are using the custom counter top you should be able to do a 2D plan view of it, then copy in place and use reflect about the edge of the first top. Is that what you are after? What version of Interiors are you using. You mind filling out your signature? Go to your profile, select it> then account settings> then a drop down will open on the lower left hand side of your screen, select signature, and then fill it out.

30 minutes ago, GADdesigns said:

Does anyone know how to book-match countertops in Chief Interiors? Thanks

You'd have to use custom countertops with two separate materials I think , with the Texture either Flipped or rotated as needed.

M.

Yes, a mirrored image is what I’m looking for for marble countertops and backsplash. I have tried rotating one piece against the other but the pattern still shows a continuous vein in the rendering. I’ve seen it on examples of Chief renderings but have no idea how to achieve this look. I’ll keep trying, thanks!

I figured it out - I had to draw a polyline solid next to a custom countertop and then change the texture angle in the "material definition adjustment". It's not perfectly mirrored but it will do ;o) Thanks for everyone's help!