content missing in Silestone and Ben Moore catalog

Enny02

I downloaded Silestone and Benjamin Moore catalog for 2019. I could not find in Silestone the Eternal Series which has Calacatta Gold. At Ben I could not find SuperWhite (PM-1 or OC-152).

Are they in the 2020 catalog so I need to indirectly pay to get them? or what happened? The Eternal series has been around for a while and the same for superwhite.

The Catalogues are being Updated by the Manufacturers and likely only contain current Products , Certainteed is another Library with this Issue, ( no fiber Cement any more) there is more discussion in this thread and an idea, so you can also install the X9 or X10 Library if needed....

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/21994-oh-boymisunderstanding-on-my-part/?do=findComment&comment=179925

Bennie Moore was last updated December 2018, Silestone was updated this past February and that is in X11 catalog it is NOT in my X10 catalog. The X11 file is 30 MB while the X10 is only 12. It may be that the X11 catalog will not install in X10, check with support before purchasing the catalog.

10 hours ago, Enny02 said:

I downloaded Silestone and Benjamin Moore catalog for 2019. I could not find in Silestone the Eternal Series which has Calacatta Gold. At Ben I could not find SuperWhite (PM-1 or OC-152).

Are they in the 2020 catalog so I need to indirectly pay to get them? or what happened? The Eternal series has been around for a while and the same for superwhite.

I have a feeling you are using a Home Designer Title , perhaps 2017 or 2018? as neither of these colours are in CA Premier X9 or X10 that I can see,  in X11, we have the Silestone Calcutta Gold but I don't know if that Library is usable in an older Product ( probably not ) so you'd have to upgrade.

Home Designer Titles have there own Forum BTW over here :   https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/

PS you should do your Forum Signature as the SW version used matters for the answers given