• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Floriance
    Newest Member
    Floriance

• By CHROMATICGA17
      Need to set default pricing for product/materials to use as default template. This way generating my materials list will be quicker.  I do not want to enter vendor specific pricing.  I want to enter labor pricing for specific materials.  I want this to default to my setting per item/sf/etc. each time i choose that template to start a plan. 

I hope this question makes sense.  Please help.
    • By DeckQuestions
      I'm trying to get a materials list going for decks, but the deck plank materials aren't being factored into Calculate Materials in Area/Room.

It does work when I Calculate Materials for All Floors or select the planks individually and use Calculate Materials from Selection. I also recently discovered that it works if I calculate in area from a floor above where the planks are, even when nothing is visible on that floor of the plan.

How can I remedy this? 
    • By DeckQuestions
      I just need the number of planks that have been collapsed in a row, not the total square feet. I feel like there's probably an easy way to do this, but I don't know what it is.

Thanks. 
    • By Sweeney
      Hi all,

Going for a more modern baseboard and door trim detail. I am wondering how to best accomplish this in Chief (see photo attached). The base board wants to be flush with the drywall plane with a 1/2" reglet reveal above. The door trim will match, and the windows have drywall returns. Has anyone ever made this happen using chief?

Thank you in advance,
      Austin 

• By B4UBLD
      Surely this has been brought up before, but does anyone have suggestions for creating bullnose/rounded drywall interfaces/corners?  This is in extremely common use here in the Southwest and I need to incorporate this feature throughout a plan.  I know that Chief does not have this capability built in.

Thanks in advance for any help!