Invisible Wall Breaks

Adam_Gibson

552257038_Untitled3.thumb.jpg.43a03a40f095ad98fed4ef0bf6bab6c0.jpgThis is so odd. There are new wall break lines that aren't really breaks, in four places. 

1. Where the two invisible walls (dashed) touch the walls, they appear to break the solid wall, but the wall is not broken. When I select those walls they are whole. The "breaks" show regardless of whether the invisible walls are showing, and the "breaks" move in conjunction with the invisible walls when I move them. 

2. The "breaks" on two corners are not breaks either. They appear to be Through-Wall-Lines, but that layer is off. When on, yet another line appears in another corner. 

The adjacent rooms are the same height. 

The walls are all the same type. 

Temporary dimensions on one wall go to the surface (as it should), yet on another wall in the room goes to the main layer. 

I usually try to get feedback from your peeps before I send into support. 

Breaks like those can occur when there are property differences between the walls that Chief thinks need to be called out. Not saying that's what's going on here, hard to say without looking at your plan. But you might check into that.

The breaks on the corners look especially suspicious for that. Is there something different about that left wall?

4 hours ago, Adam_Gibson said:

552257038_Untitled3.thumb.jpg.43a03a40f095ad98fed4ef0bf6bab6c0.jpgThis is so odd. There are new wall break lines that aren't really breaks, in four places. 

1. Where the two invisible walls (dashed) touch the walls, they appear to break the solid wall, but the wall is not broken. When I select those walls they are whole. The "breaks" show regardless of whether the invisible walls are showing, and the "breaks" move in conjunction with the invisible walls when I move them. 

2. The "breaks" on two corners are not breaks either. They appear to be Through-Wall-Lines, but that layer is off. When on, yet another line appears in another corner. 

The adjacent rooms are the same height. 

The walls are all the same type. 

Temporary dimensions on one wall go to the surface (as it should), yet on another wall in the room goes to the main layer. 

I usually try to get feedback from your peeps before I send into support. 

It looks like you may have inadvertently turned on Wall Through Lines in the ALDO ?

M.

Your dimension problem is probably caused by the fact that the vertical wall on the left has its external layer on the inside of the mudroom while the other walls have their exterior on the outside of the mudroom.