Propagate Revision Description throughout entire set?

Richard_Morrison

I was hoping to propagate a specific revision description throughout the set in the revision schedule. This would be something like "Owner Review", "Initial Permit Set" or "Permit Revisions". However, this doesn't work for adding a revision on Layout Page 0. As far as I can tell, you have to modify each layout page's information one-by-one. Am I missing anything here?

Thanks, guys! Interestingly, I see now where you can ADD a revision to multiple pages, but only when you initially create it. If you try to edit the same revision later, you can only edit it for that one specific page. This seems odd to me that you can add a revision to a page range, but only edit/delete a revision later page-by-page, but I can deal with it for now. I guess this will go into suggestions.

5 minutes ago, Richard_Morrison said:

Thanks, guys! Interestingly, I see now where you can ADD a revision to multiple pages, but only when you initially create it. If you try to edit the same revision later, you can only edit it for that one specific page. This seems odd to me that you can add a revision to a page range, but only edit/delete a revision later page-by-page, but I can deal with it for now. I guess this will go into suggestions.

This is exactly why I prefer using a note schedule for revisions now