Obscure Glass

builtright3

Is there an option for obscure glass anywhere for the window schedule? Or do I have to add it to comments? What do you guys suggest because most every bathroom window I put in have obscure and tempered glass. I'm surprised CA doesn't have a check box in the same place you check for tempered and egress.

Help would be much appreciated

7 minutes ago, rlackore said:

I use the Object Information fields to add this kind of information, generally under the Comment section:

window.thumb.JPG.ee0462a1002a4e0f7ee98d938121ace9.JPG schedule.thumb.JPG.709d8603e3360d898fa3c3fdd9b09983.JPG

Yes, that is what I'm doing. Just thought I would see if anyone new something I didn't. Thank you for confirming.

This is the information I like to see

Capture.thumb.PNG.23936a638ca2f3bcf45c67ec485be7f2.PNG 

Make one, alter label to suit and add note in OIP-ADD to library. Then replace from library when needed. Keep in dedicated folder like "   _most used" will be at top of user library because of spaces and forward slash

1 hour ago, builtright3 said:

Any idea's for best way to label the windows existing or new in the schedule? (E) or (N)

Maybe just use the label column or something?

I use custom OIP fields for things like this. Often I keep something like this with both options, (N) & (E), somewhere so I only have to delete and set as default for drawing existing, then change and delete set as default for new (or just types since these are shorter than some things I need this for).

Like attached.

Problem is the COIP fields are global so still working on that.

windows.png

Window exist and other.plan

2 hours ago, MarkMc said:

I use custom OIP fields for things like this. Often I keep something like this with both options, (N) & (E), somewhere so I only have to delete and set as default for drawing existing, then change and delete set as default for new (or just types since these are shorter than some things I need this for).

Like attached.

Problem is the COIP fields are global so still working on that.

windows.png

Window exist and other.plan

I like it! Thank you that helps!