Rich text double arrows

Ridge_Runner

I am having a problem with Rich text adding double arrows, one on each line segment. It just started doing this in X10. I have looked in Help and looked thru numerous pages on Search and find no option to even add a second arrow, much less turn it off! Very frustrating. Anyone know how to change this to just one arrow? One old topic suggested the Connect Line Segments might be turned off, but that is not the case; I checked and it is On.

Are you using a Leader Line with Rich Text?

I can get what you describe if I use Disconnect Edges on the leader line once it is drawn.

But as far as I know, you cant set Disconnect Edges and then choose the Leader Line tool  - Choosing the Leader Line tool  automatically toggles off Disconnect Edges.

Or..are you using Text Line With Arrow, in which case the Connect CAD Segments toggled off, will result in what you describe with the arrows on each segment when you drag a multi segment line.

Can you post back and describe exactly what tools you are using.

6 minutes ago, glennw said:

Are you using a Leader Line with Rich Text?

Thanks, Glenn. That's what I am using. Almost all of my condocs use Rich Text; I've done it that way for years. This just started today all out of the blue. I turned Connect CAD Segments off and back on just to see if it would clear up; it didn't. It cleared up after I rebooted as I noted above. I tried it again just now with Connect CAD Segments turned off. I only get one arrow using Rich Text in that scenario also. I don't have a clue what might have triggered the strange behavior. At least it is working now like it is supposed to.

• 1 month later...