Setting Up Multiple Sheets

OnlineBuilder2

I haven't done this before. Im trying to set up multiple sheets - floorplan 1, floorplan 2, elevations, 3D etc. I imported the first one with the logo and details on it and used it as a template to create the others. But now when I export a floorplan, it is transferred to all pages. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong here?

Also, when I export an elevation or sectional view and then update the model, it won't update on the elevations plan and I have to export it again. Should it be updating automatically? 

NB: Im not an architect. I just do up the basic overviews with a nice presentation and send them to the drafter at the end. 

Untitled.png

Sounds like you are sending drawings to page 0 which is just the template for your sheet layout borders etc.  Send to page 1,2,3,4....

Plot line Sections and Elevations need to be manually refreshed.  You could try live views if they are simple but will slow your system.

Page Zero is your Template Page and will automatically replicate to EVERY other page , anything here like the Title block is automatically on every other page, you don't need to copy to every page

Page 1 would be the Coversheet , then Others as you need like Floor 1 exisitng, flr2 existing etc. 

Edit each Page's Information in the Project Browser and you can also use the Layout Page Tile as the Page Info in the Title Block   eg Floor 1 Existing etc.

Download some of the sample plans in the Gallery Chief has and look at the Layouts included and how they are setup...

M.

12 minutes ago, OnlineBuilder2 said:

Im trying to delete that Page 0 as it was a completely different sheet design, but it won't let me modify it or delete. If I try and start a new layout, it still inserts it. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

You can't ...it is the Template page for the WHOLE layout......... copy and paste your normal title block etc to Page 0 and delete everything off the other pages unless you want things like revision tables on specific Pages.

You can have more than on Template Page but that one is the normal whole Layout one....

see my post above yours too....

M.