marker with %view.name% not working in X11

MarkMc

These are macros from the drop down list. Also just found that I'm not getting pages numbers on elevation callouts when text below line is set to automatic and adding int %layout.label% does nothing.
Tested a layout box label and that macro does not work there nor does %layout.title%

Yes I had tested view name and it works in a RT box

4 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

These are macros from the drop down list. Also just found that I'm not getting pages numbers on elevation callouts when text below line is set to automatic and adding int %layout.label% does nothing.
Tested a layout box label and that macro does not work there nor does %layout.title%

Yes I had tested view name and it works in a RT box

Yes see above , I edited.. all from the dropdown , tried typing in too....

PS thread title needs slight adjustment

2 hours ago, MarkMc said:

Also just found that I'm not getting pages numbers on elevation callouts when text below line is set to automatic

well sent both in, that one they could not reproduce. Sent it that plan and just to be sure opened it and now the view callouts are working. So it is some sort of sporadic issue.

3 hours ago, MarkMc said:

well sent both in, that one they could not reproduce. Sent it that plan and just to be sure opened it and now the view callouts are working. So it is some sort of sporadic issue.

The View name issue is still here in my current plan... and a quick test plan

Didn't look into the other issues

M.