Wall end caps?

ACADuser

I guess you tried the Wall Edit Tool .....

So next guess would be that the Outer layer in your Wall def. is not the Stucco? ie paint maybe.....

Chief only Wraps the very outer layer in the wall def whether that is drywall or stucco or siding etc.

M.

3 minutes ago, ACADuser said:

That did not seem to work. I sent to tech support.

Thanks

You want them to go through/over the lower wall now don't you?  then the Partition Setting is wrong.... it's used to stop that,   I thought you wanted them to stop as well yesterday hence the Room Divider trick.....

15 hours ago, ACADuser said:

Tried that as well, no joy.

Here's one way -I run into issues with shower walls all the time, even with the new ones (update your sig to X11 please BTW)

I made some symbols that are basically overcoats for walls. Was a solid that was exploded, in my case I made each panel a different material but you don't need that. Then converted to a symbol. I can then place this on top of wall sections allowing for proper 3D look and still get framing (which usually needs a little edit) In this case the stucco material needs to be set to global mapping. Sample with full overcoat on one wall and just the symbol on the other.

Is this what you are looking to do?

overcoat.thumb.png.49555609bf309eeff9cc258cc0fba7e0.png

w_overcoat.zip