Bifold Window

RobWhite

The new release CAX11 has bifold option for doors. Bifold window are yet to be included. I have threfore used the bifold door option to create a bi-fold window. The elevation view (i.e. bifold door with a raise sill) look like a genuine bifold window. Is it possible to then get then bifold door into the window shedule?

Or does anyone have a good alternation, that produce a bifold system in the window schedule?

8 hours ago, RobWhite said:

The new release CAX11 has bifold option for doors. Bifold window are yet to be included. I have threfore used the bifold door option to create a bi-fold window. The elevation view (i.e. bifold door with a raise sill) look like a genuine bifold window. Is it possible to then get then bifold door into the window shedule?

Or does anyone have a good alternation, that produce a bifold system in the window schedule?

you might be able to Export the Symbol and then re-import it as a Window to your User library....

post a test plan with a short wall and the Door and I'll have a try if you can't get it....

M.