The RENEE RABBITT PBR workshop

dshall

Hey guys,  I am going to host the The RENEE RABBITT PBR workshop.  

If you are interested in learning what Renee has to say,  please EMAIL me at            dscotthall AT mac DOT com     (do not respond in this post,  EMAIL ME PLEASE!)

I will send out GOTOMEETING invites 10 minutes before showtime.  If you haven't done a GTM it is very easy,  answer my invite and you will be able to join,  easy peasy.   BTW,  I think Graham might join us.

Wednesday March 20 at 5:00 pm PACIFIC TIME.  (That will be 11:00 am Thursday East Aussie time)

• Upvote 2

This sounds like a really worthwhile workshop, but unfortunately I will be having a skin cancer removed from my nose starting at 8:00 am that morning West Australian time, which is very close to the start of the workshop. Is there any chance that the workshop could be recorded, and made available to view later? Sorry to be a pain, but fingers crossed.

Hey Guys, we are still on for a 5:00 pm pacific time workshop today.

Rene has 2 hours worth of info to share and I might have Graham in the bullpen for mop up duties.

I will send out invites 10 minutes prior to the start.  We will start promptly on the hour.  No worries if you show up late.

Thanks to Rene and Graham for their time.

33 minutes ago, dshall said:

Hey Guys, we are still on for a 5:00 pm pacific time workshop today.

Rene has 2 hours worth of info to share and I might have Graham in the bullpen for mop up duties.

I will send out invites 10 minutes prior to the start.  We will start promptly on the hour.  No worries if you show up late.

Thanks to Rene and Graham for their time.

Do my best to hit the major points and maybe truncate that time as well as share the load with Graham...

I may just show final versions on exterior shots and explain the methods instead of working through it...I will work through the interior shot

Graham will certainly have some worthwhile notes to add to exteriors that I am interested in, it's worth putting him on stage :)

2 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Do my best to hit the major points and maybe truncate that time as well as share the load with Graham...

I may just show final versions on exterior shots and explain the methods instead of working through it...I will work through the interior shot

Graham will certainly have some worthwhile notes to add to exteriors that I am interested in, it's worth putting him on stage :)

Will definitely be more than pleased to share the methods I use. I'm just in the process of compiling most of what I have into a single plan that one can upload and extract the items of interest. Might be a week or two before I have this ready to post. Possibly, after I do this it might be worth having another workshop and I can go through the plan and explain the what's and why's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richard_Morrison said:

Scott, could you please fix the thread topic? Renee is a woman's name, which Rene clearly is not. This probably bugs me more than it does Rene.

lol, my godmother has spelled it wrong for 37 years

everyone calls me Rabbitt for the most part- this was funny

• Upvote 1

Scott:

Thanks for hosting the workshop.

Rene:

Thanks for sharing your expertise and tips.  What you presented was way over my skill level but I took some notes and have some of your techniques to try out for myself.

12 minutes ago, CJSpud said:

Scott:

Thanks for hosting the workshop.

Rene:

Thanks for sharing your expertise and tips.  What you presented was way over my skill level but I took some notes and have some of your techniques to try out for myself.

My Lesson plan kindve fell apart, ha

Please ask any questions though, helps me learn how to teach 

• Upvote 2

Please accept my sincere apology for my no show. I had to squeeze in a last minute client meeting that went way over it's anticipated time frame. Added to this I for some reason thought the time difference was 4hrs versus 3hrs. Hopefully, Scott recorded the session and I will be able to catch up on the topics and techniques.

As I mentioned earlier on I'm in the process of consolidating my methods and techniques and will post this within a week or two. If possible Rene I would like to bounce this off of you prior for your input and guidance.

Sincerely,

Graham

@DRAWZILLA @dshall @CJSpud  @CharlesVolz 

For the few people here that I know watched this workshop, given only a 5 minute window to touch-up of a clients perspective floor overview...notice the sun settings...an almost black sun with a  measly 500 lm, and then the technique options for the PBR camera have exposure cranked to half way:

Capture.thumb.PNG.fec0fb29bdf749af57b345bcef6dd104.PNG

• Upvote 1