Template

HayNikiS

I can’t find this answer! Please help!! :-) 

We just purchased CA 11 and opened an old plan (originally built in Home Designer). I then imported a template I worked on all morning. Is there a way to magically change the plan already built to all those default settings in the template or do I need to go in and change every single one (sometimes that doesn’t even work after you’ve built it) or just redraw? I tried copying and pasting the plan into a “New Plan” opened with the template but that didn’t work either. Sorry if this is a silly question. 

Thanks in advanced’ 

38 minutes ago, HayNikiS said:

I can’t find this answer! Please help!! :-) 

We just purchased CA 11 and opened an old plan (originally built in Home Designer). I then imported a template I worked on all morning. Is there a way to magically change the plan already built to all those default settings in the template or do I need to go in and change every single one (sometimes that doesn’t even work after you’ve built it) or just redraw? I tried copying and pasting the plan into a “New Plan” opened with the template but that didn’t work either. Sorry if this is a silly question. 

Thanks in advanced’ 

Only things still set to Default in the Old Plan would take on the Defaults of the New Template.....

Try opening the Old Plan and Importing the Defaults from the New Template instead.

If that works then also import the Annosets, Layer Sets etc from the Template too as they won't be in the Old HD Plan.

M.