Full camera tool causing problems in X11

HowlingHammer

Once I use the Full Camera tool, it causes the X11 to lock up.  Will no longer allow me to use any other tools, can't close the plan or open a new plan.  I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling, but the problem persists.  I'm on a Dell will Windows 10.  Anybody else found this issue and a solution?

31 minutes ago, HowlingHammer said:

It's freezing up in any plan I try, but here's one of them.  We're only having trouble with it on one of our laptops....it's not doing the lock-up on any of our other computers.

NOVAK-2-25___10_pitch_front_gables.plan

It does the same for me but it seems that there is something buggy in the plan. If I go to defaults and uncheck the Full Camera General settings then the camera works fine. I can then reset those settings and it still works. Also, for some reason I do not see the Floor Camera in the Camera Drop down list. Will keep looking.

No problem with my desktop or laptop.  Perhaps you need to update video drivers?  

Just a suggestion.  I did notice a problem with an exterior wall return over the garage roof.  The roof needs a notch out of the roof plane, and the return wall.

Wall over Garage Roof.jpg

Roof Notch over Garage.jpg

3 hours ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

Also, for some reason I do not see the Floor Camera in the Camera Drop down list. Will keep looking.

X11 does not have it (*edit the icon) Graham, but you can add it back if you use it to the Toolbar, via ToolBar Customisation

Just now, Kbird1 said:

X11 does not have it Graham, but you can add it back if you use it, via ToolBar Customisation

Thanks Mick. I went and checked and it is in the list but as you mention it is not included in the standard drop down menu. No big deal as I normally use the full camera anyways.

7 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

Thanks Mick. I went and checked and it is in the list but as you mention it is not included in the standard drop down menu. No big deal as I normally use the full camera anyways.

Ahh yeah sorry I just meant the Icon is not on the dropdown now , not that X11 didn't have the camera at all.

M