Floating Bathroom Cabinet

DHerb2014

1 minute ago, DHerb2014 said:

Graham, I'm not having any luck with the setting you recommend. Please see attachment.

There is something in the back of the cab that does not allow for removal? Not sure how to get rid of it

Bath Cab.png

Looks like the Toe Kick. Change it to "0" and adjust your cabinet height.

I'm thinking it might be something to do with X11 and eliminating the toe kick? Here's a standard front in X10 and another with bow front in X10. The bow front has something on right side running all way down to floor?

I tried X11 with standard face and the vertical "fin" still shows up. I'll upload the plan file for review and comment

X10 standard front.png

X10 bow front w_leg on right.png

2 minutes ago, DHerb2014 said:

I'm thinking it might be something to do with X11 and eliminating the toe kick? Here's a standard front in X10 and another with bow front in X10. The bow front has something on right side running all way down to floor?

I tried X11 with standard face and the vertical "fin" still shows up. I'll upload the plan file for review and comment

X10 standard front.png

X10 bow front w_leg on right.png

I just raised one in X11 and had no issues. You need to post the plan.

I tried using my regular driver that I've been using for X10 without any problems. I tried it with X11 and got an error message. I asked Dan Bauman about it and he suggested upgrading the driver, which I did. Still got the error message and won't allow me to Raytrace?

I tried using my regular driver that I've been using for X10 without any problems. I tried it with X11 and got an error message. I asked Dan Bauman about it and he suggested upgrading the driver, which I did. Still got the error message and won't allow me to Raytrace?

What is the driver version you are having problems with?

Graham, it's 24.21.13.9924 driver date 9/5/2018; file version 2.1 NVIDIA Build_224; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

That's the same one as I have, haven't encountered any problems. Post a plan that you are having the problem with, maybe it's one of your settings.

Same thing after rebooting. I was just rendering on X10 with a different plan file, and it made 2 passes without any problem. I think I may have a buggy version of X11. Am thinking of uninstalling X11 and downloading another version again.

12 minutes ago, DHerb2014 said:

Same thing after rebooting. I was just rendering on X10 with a different plan file, and it made 2 passes without any problem. I think I may have a buggy version of X11. Am thinking of uninstalling X11 and downloading another version again.

Try another(different) plan file before going through the process of reloading X11. Since I was able to run the first one you posted just go to your post and download it as a test.