• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bryanwilber
    Newest Member
    bryanwilber

• By Kbird1
      just wondering if anyone else is get the Error messages in the Latest version ,
      have tried a Reboot and then install straight away but no help this time...
      ( I got the update message this afternoon)

• By howardmccall
      A serious error occured (exception thrown) Contact technical support.
      While removing some interior walls this message occured.  I can't get rid of it and now I can't even go into other parts of the home and change anything without this stopping me.  If you can help please tell me what to do I have another 6 hours I need to work today.  Hoping for the best
      scan0289.pdf
    • By Doug_N
      I have a strange problem with floor joists on this project.  Once again a client-supplied file that I have made lots of adjustments to, but when I generate floor joists each room on the second floor generates a rim joist around it, and the joists go all over the place.

Here is a view of the first floor prior to generating joists.

And here is the view of automatically generated joists 

Note the seemingly random direction of joists in closets and in some floor panels.  Why is the program generating floor joists around each second floor room?
      Floor_Framing_Problem.zip
    • By stanlee92218
      I have all of my exterior walls laid out and I have been following along with the video to learn the software, I am new to this! I went to change it to perspective floor overview and I keep getting this error message. 

• By decorators3
      Hi

I've been away for several months and only now getting back into my CA 11.  But when I open my plan I get this error message.  I've tried updating my library but I have NOTHING no core no bonus no manufacturers.  
      Can anyone direct me or do I contact tech support

Thanks